- Every effort will be made to ensure that all products displayed on our website are available. However we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
- Goods are normally dispatched within the times stated on our delivery page, these vary depending on the delivery option selected. We will contact you once we receive your order (we aim to contact you within 24 hours) to arrange a suitable delivery date. If there are any availability issues, you will be notified and you have the right to cancel.
- Our delivery prices and options are all explained under our delivery policy. These are added to the order once you have typed in your address and moved on to the next stage.
Prices and Tax
- The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packaging.
- We do not offer delivery outside of the U.K., therefore all prices listed will include VAT.
Cancellation and Returns
Cancellations of goods before delivery
- Once you have finalised your purchase, if you decide that you want to cancel your order, you can e-mail us with your order number or call us on 01395 271911.
Goods that arrive in good condition, but you have changed your mind.
- If you wish to return your products once you have received them because you have changed your mind and the goods are exactly as expected, then you will receive a refund for the total value of the goods excluding any delivery charge. It will also be your responsibility to return the goods to us.
- It may be possible for us to collect the goods from you, however a collection charge will need to be agreed depending on your location. Any collection costs will be deducted from your refund.
Goods that arrive damaged
- If a product arrives damaged, in the first instance we can replace the damaged part as this tends to be the quickest solution. If it is not possible to do this we can organise the delivery of a complete new product. Customer satisfaction after delivery is our highest priority.
- The above two processes are methods of rectifying a problem and do not in any way effect your statutory rights to a full refund.
Goods that arrive different to how they have been described
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the goods delivered to you are exactly as described on our website, occasionally mistakes occur. If you receive a product that is not what you ordered and it does not look like a suitable upgrade, then please call us and we will resolve the matter with urgency.
- If you are not entirely happy with the alternative product or our ability to rectify the delivery mistake, then you are entitled to a full refund including your delivery charge and we will arrange to collect the goods at our cost.
- Returns & Refunds for purchases made in-store
Returns with a receipt
We will be happy to issue you with a full refund if the product is returned to Kings within 28 days in its original packaging.*
Returns without a receipt**
In the event of an item or items being returned without a receipt as proof of purchase, we will investigate the sale ourselves. If we can establish proof of purchase, and providing the item has been returned within 28 days, we will issue a credit note against the value of the item. No refunds will be issued for an item without a receipt. This arrangement is subject to authorisation by a Manager.
In the unlikely event that one of our products develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, we will either exchange the product or refund you in full. However, if it develops a fault after 28 days we will refer to that product’s Manufacturers warranty.*
Hardy Plant Guarantee
We are so confident in the quality of our hardy plants that we are happy to guarantee them for 2 years. We will gladly replace any hardy stock that does fail, provided it has been looked after correctly. Simply return the plant within a year, along with original proof of purchase.
- *Excludes food, houseplants & gift vouchers.
- ** Exclusions apply Kings refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors. If you feel you have been misled, please contact us and we can discuss this matter.
- All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
- The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Kings Garden & Leisure Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales and registered under company number COMPANY REG NO. 5147580 VAT REG. NO. 837 4464 05